Recently I removed this cable from an old building. A rat had tried to chew past the cable to get out a small hole. The rat is dead and luckily, in this case the circuit breaker prevented a fire. The circuit breaker, contactor and overload all needed to be replaced due to the compressor overload being wired incorrectly. While all control gear for the coolroom was damaged, luckily the compressor was ok.
- 15 amp conversion?Need a bigger plug to plug in the welder? The usual […]
- Cable ArtHere is some ” cable art”. It’s a […]
- Don’t DIY> Need a bigger plug to plug in the welder? The […]
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTSOk, so it’s Christmas and your busting to get […]
- Biggest Windmill in North East VictoriaEver wanted to see the BIGGEST WORKING WATER PUMPING […]